Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Can't Let This Go...

I'm sorry. I cannot let this go. The racist treatment of black conservatives, especially Maryland Lt. Gov. Michael Steele, by the savages that make up the far left wing of the Democratic Party, is both bile-inducing and unforgivable.

One of my favorite blogs, Cella's Review offers more restrained (and always intelligent) commentary.

At Redstate.org one of the moonbats who grace us all with their comments sent that fine blog the following analysis:

"From: StricklerSports@aol.com
To: info@redstate.org
Date: Nov 3, 2005 11:15 AM
Subject: [Info] Michael Steele

As far as I'm concerned, "Goldie" Steele is an Oreo cookie. I call him "Goldie" for 2 reasons. Goldie was Hitler's dog's name (and Steele is certainly Heir Ehrlich's lap dog) and also the name of the incompetent black mayor in "Back to the Future". The fact that the GOP and it's comrades get huffy about the comments is laughable. Vinny"


Hitler's dog. Wow. I hope that I'm reincarnated as a liberal. I want to know what it's like to be a true intellectual.

Stinkin' savages. May they rot in hell.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Akaky said...

Hitler's dog was named Blondi and Hitler got the dog as a gift from Martin Bormann in 1941. Another sure sign of the overheated liberal minset is that while they have a great regard for feelings, they have little respect for facts, even relatively trivial ones like the name of Hitler's dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home