Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Children's Book Author Executed

Children's book author (and convicted multiple murderer) Stanley Tookie Williams was executed this morning, despite overwhelming evidence that the execution would make Sean Penn and Sister Helen Prejean really, really angry.

"I haven't had a lot of joy in my life," said Tookie.

The amount of joy in the lives of Albert Owens, Yen-I Yang, Tsai-Shai Chen Yang, and Yu-Chin Yang Lin could not be determined, as they were all dead, having been murdered by Tookie.

Tookie never expressed any remorse for the killings, but rather, proclaimed his innocence until the bitter end. While his supporters argued for a life-without-parole sentence, Tookie demanded nothing less than his freedom.

Now that's gonna make a great children's book, don't you think? I'll put it next to my O. J. Simpson biography.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

At least O.J. pretended to look for "the real killer."

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Paul Pennyfeather said...

Thank you! You're so right. Tookie didn't even have courtesy to mount half-wit defence. Just 'I been railroaded by de man.'

So sad.

PP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home